WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Sony Headphones to Help Tune Out the World

It's not your fault you're so superior to all those weirdos on the bus, but boy do they get offended when you point out the cold, hard truth. So avoid the whole issue altogether and pick up some headphones to drown out the nonsense.
Sony official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Headphones or earbuds, what do you prefer?

I'm just hanging out, really.

djspazy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djspazy
inkycatz wrote:Headphones or earbuds, what do you prefer?

I have slightly larger than normal ears, so most headphones I've tried hurt after more than an hour or two of continuous wearing.

I prefer earbuds because they're less obtrusive. You can wear them while commuting or walking around, but it's all personal preference really. That being said, I'm a little hesitant to get "refurbished" earbuds. Does that mean they've been in other people's ears?

nekojan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nekojan
inkycatz wrote:Headphones or earbuds, what do you prefer?

I prefer headphone because earbuds keep falling off when I walk around.

Isaacr1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Isaacr1

Thos PiiQ exhale ones are awesome, i have a pair that i've had for 2 years and they sound great and stand up to my abuse, i got them for 3x that price, so dude, definite buy!

glfaholic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages glfaholic

Oh man I saw "Sony Headphones" and immediately hoped upon hope that you were going to have some new old stock of Sony Eggo headphones. Those were the best headphones ever, sadly mine have died of old age and I cannot replace them with anything but a) cheap feeling plastic ones or b)Big white "i am a giant turdsandwhich" beats .. and I refuse to do either :/ Had me going though

cessna007

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cessna007

Refurb earbuds, yuck. These have been in someone else' ear.

javamatte

quality posts: 4 Private Messages javamatte

Staff

cessna007 wrote:Refurb earbuds, yuck. These have been in someone else' ear.

Do you think "Ewww, produce. Someone picked those with their filthy, filthy hands!" at the grocery store, too?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the refurbishment process involves replacing the $0.01 silicone pieces that actually contact your ear

PureSol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PureSol
javamatte wrote:Do you think "Ewww, produce. Someone picked those with their filthy, filthy hands!" at the grocery store, too?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the refurbishment process involves replacing the $0.01 silicone pieces that actually contact your ear

No, I think: "Ewww, refurbished produce! Someone digested it with their filthy, filthy guts!"