WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Zinnet Streaming and Surveillance

Does your front door have a peephole? Well consider a Zinnet Surveillance and Ne set to be a peephole that keeps looking, so that you can know who's snooping around your house even when you're not around. You know what that's called: peace of mind!
Zinnet official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

And now, some security not brought to you by zmodo. Any experience with these, community?

I'm just hanging out, really.

drewy813

quality posts: 8 Private Messages drewy813

No, but I can say that I've seen similar EOP (Ethernet Over Power, rather than POE. Probably not right, but what the hell) severely limit data transfer speeds through your network.

sayruh62

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sayruh62

I'm not 100% sure what this is, so I'm hoping a fellow wooter can help!
I have a cable modem that can only be connected in the corner of an apartment. Signal strength from the router sucks in the bedroom, which is in the opposite corner due to interference. I was looking at getting a relay, but if I move my router to a location that makes sense can I connect it to my modem using the ethernet adapter kit?

nhewey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nhewey
sayruh62 wrote:I'm not 100% sure what this is, so I'm hoping a fellow wooter can help!
I have a cable modem that can only be connected in the corner of an apartment. Signal strength from the router sucks in the bedroom, which is in the opposite corner due to interference. I was looking at getting a relay, but if I move my router to a location that makes sense can I connect it to my modem using the ethernet adapter kit?

Check out the 3rd review on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/New-Arrival-brite-View-plugCAM-Starter/product-reviews/B0098NW68Y/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

It may hep with your question.

minhwins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minhwins

Brite-View BV-2822 Air SyncHD|DX Wireless Uncompressed 1080p HD Video/Audio Transmission Kit

I have Comcast TV service at home and we pay for the rent of 2 more boxes for 2 other rooms, can this replace those boxes? Trying to see if there is any option to replace the rent boxes.

searingxheretic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages searingxheretic
nhewey wrote:Check out the 3rd review on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/New-Arrival-brite-View-plugCAM-Starter/product-reviews/B0098NW68Y/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

It may hep with your question.

The top 2 Amazon reviews read like the company wrote them. Note always properly typing the caps in the company name. Further this product is the only review both reviewers have ever contributed. The 3rd seems 50% legit. Based on the shadiness of the first 2 comments, I'm staying away from this.

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang
minhwins wrote:Brite-View BV-2822 Air SyncHD|DX Wireless Uncompressed 1080p HD Video/Audio Transmission Kit

I have Comcast TV service at home and we pay for the rent of 2 more boxes for 2 other rooms, can this replace those boxes? Trying to see if there is any option to replace the rent boxes.

The transmitter also has video out, so that could be plugged to the TV where the cable set top box is, and the receiver has hdmi out, thus it can connect to a TV with hdmi input. Thus you can watch TV at once, albeit both being the same channels.

The remote also gets transmitted over this unit. But since you have one remote, you have to bring it with you, or you can get another remote.

baronstar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baronstar

Yup, those are most definitely bogus reviews. They sound like the letter of recommendation letter I..er my boss wrote for my last job.

SLPservices

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SLPservices

I just purchased the Zmodo CM-S22203BK Color CCD Vandal-Proof Weatherproof Dome Security Camera thinking it would be a step in the right direction toward keeping an eye on my front door. Is there any way to pair the Zmodo with the PlugCam BVC 500C to have both indoor and outdoor video monitoring?

fRank0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fRank0

I wish this was weatherproof so that I could mount it outside my front door.

Life is a trailer park.
http://www.mytrailerpark.com/

zinnetusa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zinnetusa

Hi All,

Thank you for interesting in brite-View products. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to leave message here or email us at service@zinnetusa.com.

zinnetusa

drewy813 wrote:No, but I can say that I've seen similar EOP (Ethernet Over Power, rather than POE. Probably not right, but what the hell) severely limit data transfer speeds through your network.

Hi drewy813:

Thank you for interesting in brite-View products. LinkE actually takes advantage of PLC technology. The advanced PLC technology provides up to 200 Mbps (TCP:90 Mbps) transfer rate that is capable of delivering HD video streaming at home. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at service@zinnetusa.com.

zinnetusa

sayruh62 wrote:I'm not 100% sure what this is, so I'm hoping a fellow wooter can help!

Hi sayruh62,

Thank you for interesting in brite-View product. We think LinkE (BV-210C) probably can fit your need. You can connect powerline adapter with your modem in the corner of your apartment and plug another powerline adapter into wall outlet and connect it with your router in the bedroom. Then you will have stable Wi-Fi signal in your bedroom. Hope this helps.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at service@zinnetusa.com.

Thanks,
brite-View

zinnetusa

minhwins wrote:Brite-View BV-2822 Air SyncHD|DX Wireless Uncompressed 1080p HD Video/Audio Transmission Kit

Hello!
yes! but you can only watch the same channels at the same time.

Brite-View