WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

iLuv Lucy and Earbuds (No Lucy sold here)

Fact: ears need light to grow. Fact: ears need music to be happy. Fact: covering up your ears with headphones gives you the sound but not the light. Fact: earbuds are your best option. Fact: we're throwing the word "fact" around pretty loosely.
iLuv official site

Quality Posts

• (3:45 PM, 11/27/2012) honeybee829 hears this is a good deal.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

These are no 99 cent earbuds. How well do they hold up?

I'm just hanging out, really.

greyham28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greyham28

Also a good title.

honeybee829

quality posts: 2 Private Messages honeybee829

Decent reviews on Amazon here...

http://www.amazon.com/iLuv-iEP322BLK-Lights-In-Ear-Earphones/dp/B004PEIG12/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354052574&sr=8-1&keywords=iluv+earbuds

The prices on Amazon range from 6.95 to 10.17 depending on which color you choose.

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb

Can't be any worse than the Vibe earbuds I got in a non-Woot random box. In for two based on Amazon reviews.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

would love to get a few pair for each of my family members in different colors.

Is it not possible to bundle different colors into one order, to save on shipping?

seems asinine and wasteful to have four different pair of earbuds shipped in four different packages to the same location at the same time.

ninaco

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ninaco
Jestik wrote:would love to get a few pair for each of my family members in different colors.

Is it not possible to bundle different colors into one order, to save on shipping?

seems asinine and wasteful to have four different pair of earbuds shipped in four different packages to the same location at the same time.

Shipping is $5 per day, no matter how many you buy. So, just purchase each one separately. After the first, shipping will be free. Woot will probably ship them all together

pauzhaan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pauzhaan
ninaco wrote:Shipping is $5 per day, no matter how many you buy. So, just purchase each one separately. After the first, shipping will be free. Woot will probably ship them all together

I just got 6 different packages, each containing one bottle of popcorn seasonings, in my mail box yesterday. Really really aggravating -- I try so hard not to waste -- then this?

I like the deals, but this isn't setting a good example for my children. I'm really re-thinking purchasing from this website. It's owned by Amazon now anyway...

Long time Wooter. Never got a Bunch of Clipping Not one.

fjordless

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fjordless

Any idea how long the cable is?

shar4ie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shar4ie

$5 for the headphones and $5 for shipping is $10.... that's more than they usually are on amazon.
It doesn't really look like a deal to me.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

shar4ie wrote:$5 for the headphones and $5 for shipping is $10.... that's more than they usually are on amazon.
It doesn't really look like a deal to me.

Well, for one pair, perhaps. But I bought four pairs for gifts, and that balances out to $6.25 a pair. Considering that I purchased the coloured ones that are going for $9-10 each on Amazon, I'd say that I got a pretty decent deal.

I do hope they'll put them all into one package, though. I'll feel pretty crummy if they come in four separate packages.

cpage01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpage01
pauzhaan wrote:I just got 6 different packages, each containing one bottle of popcorn seasonings, in my mail box yesterday. Really really aggravating -- I try so hard not to waste -- then this?

I like the deals, but this isn't setting a good example for my children. I'm really re-thinking purchasing from this website. It's owned by Amazon now anyway...

They are gonna throw the stuff away anyways and ethiopians have no use for high sodium seasoning cause they got mad cardamum over there dude

ddelano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ddelano
Jestik wrote:would love to get a few pair for each of my family members in different colors.

I believe it is free shipping after your first purchase for the rest of the day!

inkycatz

ddelano wrote:I believe it is free shipping after your first purchase for the rest of the day!

It is!

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb
ninaco wrote:Shipping is $5 per day, no matter how many you buy. So, just purchase each one separately. After the first, shipping will be free. Woot will probably ship them all together

I ordered one pair of black and one pair of pink. Woot did not ship them together; the black ones have arrived, the pink ones have not.

CaeganP

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CaeganP
goldenthorn wrote:Well, for one pair, perhaps. But I bought four pairs for gifts, and that balances out to $6.25 a pair. Considering that I purchased the coloured ones that are going for $9-10 each on Amazon, I'd say that I got a pretty decent deal.

I do hope they'll put them all into one package, though. I'll feel pretty crummy if they come in four separate packages.

As a volunteer moderator -- do some arm twisting. Per this thread, sure seems Woot users WANT a smaller environmental footprint.
I just know Woot can fix this!
Thanks!

Tweakish

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tweakish

Minus all the comments about separate packaging and environmental impact (I mean come on, cardboard can be recycled people), This might be the best $10 I ever spent. I haven't heard earbuds with as much 'thump' and overall sound quality and comfort as these, this includes very expensive earbuds I have sampled including beats, which might have slightly better sound quality, but these are more comforable for me.

inkycatz

CaeganP wrote:As a volunteer moderator -- do some arm twisting. Per this thread, sure seems Woot users WANT a smaller environmental footprint.
I just know Woot can fix this!
Thanks!

Moderators cannot but what we can do/should do/will do is pass along feedback to present compelling supporting data to our community's requests.

inkycatz

Tweakish wrote:Minus all the comments about separate packaging and environmental impact (I mean come on, cardboard can be recycled people), This might be the best $10 I ever spent. I haven't heard earbuds with as much 'thump' and overall sound quality and comfort as these, this includes very expensive earbuds I have sampled including beats, which might have slightly better sound quality, but these are more comforable for me.

Thanks for the review!