3%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

sodalite

quality posts: 11 Private Messages sodalite

in ear buds usually do not work for me. after about 5 or 10 min they make my ears ache. i recently got a slightly different altec lansing ladies specific earbud set and absolutely love them. they are so comfortable that i can listen to music or use them for hands-free calling. they have great sound, too. the earbuds that i have look so pretty and have the same cord (which is made of a fabric) so it looks really classy.

i'm gonna grab these ones too, only bummer is that the lavender ones in the picture aren't listed for sale.

if you're curious, the pair i love

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sodalite wrote:i'm gonna grab these ones too, only bummer is that the lavender ones in the picture aren't listed for sale.

The Lavender ones are called "Rose" for some reason by Altec. They're available.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

editorkid

quality posts: 91 Private Messages editorkid

... roses aren't purple.

editorkid

quality posts: 91 Private Messages editorkid

Anyway, my ears are so tiny I make Stephen Colbert look like Dumbo, so I might try a pair. In manly, masculine gold, not that I'm insecure.

(And I see ThunderThighs beat me to the observation about the color by a few seconds. That'll teach me to correct typos!)

sodalite

ThunderThighs wrote:The Lavender ones are called "Rose" for some reason by Altec. They're available.

great! that's the ones i ordered. i was almost as happy expecting pink.

ThunderThighs

Staff

editorkid wrote:... roses aren't purple.

uh-huh. I had purple roses for my wedding flowers... many years ago.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

macaddct1984

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macaddct1984

Are those divots or rhinestones in the backs of them?

sodalite

ThunderThighs wrote:uh-huh. I had purple roses for my wedding flowers... many years ago.

i would never disagree that purple roses exist. roses can come in any color of the rainbow! most people would expect the color rose to represent a pink color
merriam webster tells us it's a a moderate purplish red
freedictionary.com says the color of a rose; pink
and the classic color wheel says rose is half way between red and magenta.

i'd like to see altec's reference

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Not a big fan of Altec Lansing Headphones. The speakers I bought from woot for a couple dollars have held up nicely but I couldn't get the same lifespan with their headphones.

These ones cost more than the 2 or 3 dollar pairs I got so hopefully they last longer.

Probably be a good stocking stuffer for a Young one, or great to keep as an emergency pair in your car or luggage. Ever try to buy headphones at an airport? an inferior pair of headphones will cost you 30 dollars no joke.

ThunderThighs

Staff

macaddct1984 wrote:Are those divots or rhinestones in the backs of them?

Divots, so they'll fly further.

madbusch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages madbusch

love these! These are just perfectly made for my teenytiiny girl ears. I haven't been this happy since they answered my prayers and made BIC for Her pens.

kimvy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimvy

Anyone have an opinion on sound? Thanks...

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
kimvy wrote:Anyone have an opinion on sound? Thanks...

I'm in favor of it.

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
editorkid wrote:... roses aren't purple.

They are when they hold their breath.

gak0090

quality posts: 76 Private Messages gak0090

cyber-Monday...not impressed

erinnstreeter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages erinnstreeter
kimvy wrote:Anyone have an opinion on sound? Thanks...

I bought a pair in the last woot off, and received them over the holiday weekend. I compared the sound to my Motorola bluetooth set, and while it's not quite as good as those, it's not terrible.

Also, the fabric coverage on the cords gives me hope that they'll last longer than my last pair of buds... Oh, and the bud shape is actually pretty comfy in the ear.

I feel like I got my money's worth.

bluemaple

quality posts: 66 Private Messages bluemaple
ThunderThighs wrote:uh-huh. I had purple roses for my wedding flowers... many years ago.

...and we have Michigan native actor Jeff Daniels' "Purple Rose" theater in Michigan!

rpmosby

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rpmosby

Some are purple.

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

I'd get these but...shipping is $5? for this one little $6 item...I'm just not feeling that

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
mrsque wrote:I'd get these but...shipping is $5? for this one little $6 item...I'm just not feeling that

The plus being you unlock free shipping and can buy other stuff across woot you have your eye on for the rest of the day.

I'm just hanging out, really.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

We just got these over the weekend as well, and my son was so excited (I got him the mint/blue ones). He was complaining about his prior earbuds hurting his ears because they were too big. He ended up using the Medium on one side and extra small on the other. Yep - he's my kid - just as cockeyed as mom.

kimvy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimvy
erinnstreeter wrote:I bought a pair in the last woot off, and received them over the holiday weekend. I compared the sound to my Motorola bluetooth set, and while it's not quite as good as those, it's not terrible.

Also, the fabric coverage on the cords gives me hope that they'll last longer than my last pair of buds... Oh, and the bud shape is actually pretty comfy in the ear.

I feel like I got my money's worth.

Thanks!

hal2814

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hal2814

So glad to see these up! My children played dualing DVD's during the 14 hour car trip back from a visit to the in-laws. It seems the earphones they had were not working properly. Now we'll be ready for a visit with my side of the family - 40 hours in the car for Christmas - Woot! Woot!

gigemags

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gigemags

Do they work with the iPhone?