quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: My tablet is…
  • 5.6% - Too small 85
  • 4.5% - Too big 68
  • 38.1% - Just right 578
  • 51.9% - I don’t own a tablet 788
1519 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

jnelson203

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jnelson203

You forgot, mine all mine!!
Until my granddaughter sees it, then it's hers all hers.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

I love my iPad. I don't get the 7" craze at all. If I'm going to use something larger than my phone screen, I want it to be suitably roomy.

mrwild8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrwild8

7" Galaxy Tab 2. Love it, just right. Got one here as a refurb during a Woot-Off. Couldn't see why I need a 10".

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

I own a tablet PC.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

http://www.wacom.com/products/pen-tablets/intuos/intuos5-touch-large

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

PhilCarr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages PhilCarr

I will admit it, I am anti-Apple. I love my MS Surface. The 10.6" screen 16x9 aspect ratio are great. It's hard for me to be objective about the iPad, but I did try my friend's (it's hard to be friends with Apple people, too) and I wasn't fond of the square display. I bought my wife the 7" Fire HD (she's not into tabs, but loves checking out books online from our library), and it seems to be the right size to read books in comfort. It is lighter than my Surface, and there are an abundance of 3rd party cases to enhance the reading experience. 7" definitely have their place, but, in my opinion, it's for consumption rather than productivity.

Woot, by the way, is responsible for my MS obsession. My first Woot was the 1st gen MS Zune back in ought seven. Been in the love with their hardware ever since. Well, XBOX had something to do with that, too.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 96 Private Messages radi0j0hn

My iPad 2 is gathering a bit of dust since I got a Galaxy 2 Tab. For my purposes, it just works...better.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.