1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Wait, we sell something that isn't geared to the i-crowd and nobody shows to the party? Come on people, share some thoughts!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

au79

quality posts: 3 Private Messages au79

Doesn't look so hot. Shame, I've been waiting for a portable Bluetooth speaker.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2399389,00.asp

PROS: Streams wirelessly via Bluetooth. Multi-function stand. Sleek aluminum design.

CONS: Distorts heavily at max volume. Does not get very loud. Poor bass response.

BOTTOM LINE: The iLuv iSP245 Mo'Beats comes up short as a wireless Bluetooth speaker, but its solid aluminum design and useful stand function will appeal to some.

sdc100

quality posts: 503 Private Messages sdc100

Okay, forgive me for going sorta off-topic, but Woot-plus has section titled, "Asus On The Loose." At first glance, it looked like "Anus On The Loose," which is what lactose-intolerant me get after eating too much dairy. Especially the spoiled dairy that is still in my fridge because of Hurricane Sandy...

PS - I'm impressed that Woot allows the word, "Anus"!

Norvil45

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Norvil45

This was just featured in X-Play's 2012 buyer's guide (about 1:15 in).

Bezalel

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Bezalel

Does this have a volume knob?

ILGal

quality posts: 30 Private Messages ILGal

Pretty good reviews on Amazon. I have been looking for something to keep in the kitchen for listening to music while playing card & board games. Might pull the trigger on this....

lboban

quality posts: 12 Private Messages lboban
ThunderThighs wrote:Wait, we sell something that isn't geared to the i-crowd and nobody shows to the party? Come on people, share some thoughts!

Pretty sure it's not just for the "i crowd". Thinking about this for my Nexus 7 which has really poor speakers. Might be fun for the kitchen for those "how to" vids.

ILGal

Here's a YouTube video about the product. It doesn't, however, demo the sound quality.

Second video that does feature some audio - over the background hum of CES.

dtumd

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dtumd
lboban wrote:Pretty sure it's not just for the "i crowd". Thinking about this for my Nexus 7 which has really poor speakers. Might be fun for the kitchen for those "how to" vids.

thats what she's saying. "isn't geared towards i-crowd".

ratmotor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ratmotor

Looks like Tommy Tip-Over to me.

ILGal

Wow! Just showed up on my doorstep already (3 days after ordering). This thing is PERFECT for my purposes - to have a way to push sound around my good-sized kitchen from my tablet or phone while cooking, or while playing cards, etc. Paired to my Galaxy Note and my GS3 phone without a hitch. It's fairly heavy so it feels sturdy. My tab is in a case; the folded open case fits neatly in the slot and the case then folds over the back of the unit. The sound on medium volume is rich and full. Very please with this impulse purchase and wish I would have bought a couple more - for my work office and for a gift. Thanks, Woot!