WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

LG 47" 1080p LED HDTV

Speed to First Woot:
36m 19.664s
First Sucker:
4scoreand7
Last Wooter to Woot:
ridethepiglet
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 24% of Electronics Woots
Bottom 36% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 25% of Electronics Woots
Top 48% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 34% first woot
  • 8% second woot
  • 27% < 10 woots
  • 13% < 25 woots
  • 17% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 30% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 3% one month old
  • 13% one year old
  • 53% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 92% bought 1
  • 4% bought 2
  • 4% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

3%
1%
1%
0%
0%
1%
1%
7%
9%
5%
7%
8%
3%
11%
7%
6%
5%
2%
3%
5%
3%
8%
4%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


wisenekt


quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Must wait for warranty repair on my fried TV instead of buying Woot, must not buy TV from Woot.

The waiting really is the hardest part.

sisq0kidd


quality posts: 1 Private Messages sisq0kidd

Bad reviews for this TV. I'd stay away.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1368583/lg-47lv4400

http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/lg-47lv4400/4505-6482_7-35074364.html

http://www.televisioninfo.com/content/LG-47LV4400-LED-LCD-HDTV-Review.htm

rumbleyb


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rumbleyb

Great for gaming. Not what you want for a tv upgrade though. Maybe for a guest room or a giant computer monitor it'd be ok, but this isn't the one tv to enjoy for the majority of your viewing on. HDMI inputs are moody as well. They tend to have the handshake issue...

drunkenalien


quality posts: 46 Private Messages drunkenalien

Seriously??
only 3 comments??

Common, someone else has got to have something to say about this tv...

cpctc1234


quality posts: 1 Private Messages cpctc1234
drunkenalien wrote:Seriously??
only 3 comments??

Common, someone else has got to have something to say about this tv...



I have this TV and I've enjoyed it, bluray looks awesome, LED back lighting is very nice. I do have it hooked up to my gaming computer through HDMI...the TV seems to cut-off some of the edges of the picture, but only a few pixels. The sound on this TV sucks, but that's what you'd expect from something this small so I bought an Onkyo sounds system.

The reviews on this TV do not give it justice. It is basically a TV with very nice picture, not so many inputs and crappy sound...so a budget TV, but for most people who are planing to add a speaker system later and who do not care about 3D this TV is perfect.

outoftune


quality posts: 3 Private Messages outoftune

My Sis bought this last fall and the picture is AWESOME! Nothing bad at all to my very discerning eyes, and Ive seen plenty of TV!
She paid 650, and that was a good deal at the time..It's a no frills set, but the Picture with DirecTV Is a joy to watch.. Plug it into your sound system and jump for joy. 5 hundred? Do it !

douglaspeters85


quality posts: 0 Private Messages douglaspeters85

I just bought the TV, but what's with the $30 tax...I hate to be stingy, but that's why I shop on this site.

dutchman2011


quality posts: 1 Private Messages dutchman2011

I have this TV and I love it. I agree with the commenteers above - the sound isn't the greatest but it is really just fine for general use. If you are buying an LED 1080p 120Hz HDTV for its built-in sound, you aren't buying it for the right reasons, 'miright?
Inputs are on the Left Side if you are looking at the TV from watching-view... this is something to consider if you live in an apartment like mine and can't cut a hole into the wall for rear-input cable/etc.
Overall, this is a great TV and I am very glad I put up $500 for this thing. 8/10 I RECOMMEND!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

douglaspeters85 wrote:I just bought the TV, but what's with the $30 tax...I hate to be stingy, but that's why I shop on this site.



What state?

Effective September 1, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in Kentucky and Pennsylvania.

Effective September 15, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in California.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

takethemeatbridge


quality posts: 10 Private Messages takethemeatbridge
brad402494 wrote:Same price as amazon refurb....


http://www.amazon.com/LG-47LV4400-1080p-120Hz-HDTV/dp/B009EAER9M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349788594&sr=8-1&keywords=LG+47+47LV4400



Plus $54.98 shipping. But yes, gone are the days when woot had such great deals that you couldn't pass on them.

Expect reliable 10%-20% discounts and a $5 shipping policy that can be really impressive if you happen to find three or four things you need in one day.

omeletduefromage


quality posts: 1 Private Messages omeletduefromage

why is woots square trade price so expensive? I was just quoted 60 bucks for a 2 year extension for a 499.99 dollar led tv?

woot is selling a 1 year for 75....

kdbrich


quality posts: 3 Private Messages kdbrich
takethemeatbridge wrote:Plus $54.98 shipping. But yes, gone are the days when woot had such great deals that you couldn't pass on them.

Expect reliable 10%-20% discounts and a $5 shipping policy that can be really impressive if you happen to find three or four things you need in one day.



It came up as $5 shipping for me. So a total of $504.99. I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on this one. Only worry is that I'm moving in 2 weeks...I'm assuming it will be there in time, but I don't know that I want to chance it sitting on the doorstep.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
kdbrich wrote:It came up as $5 shipping for me. So a total of $504.99. I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on this one. Only worry is that I'm moving in 2 weeks...I'm assuming it will be there in time, but I don't know that I want to chance it sitting on the doorstep.


Do you know your new address yet? Perhaps you can send it there to be sure!

I'm just hanging out, really.

ndeuce


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ndeuce

Is this factory refrubished and does it come with a warranty?

skispeakeasy


quality posts: 28 Private Messages skispeakeasy
ThunderThighs wrote:What state?

Effective September 1, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in Kentucky and Pennsylvania.

Effective September 15, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in California.



Nobody likes paying taxes. But at least with tax included, you have one less thing to itemize in February.


Done and done! ;)

sharpjm


quality posts: 2 Private Messages sharpjm

This was on Moofi for 429.99 about 3 weeks ago. I pulled the trigger and I think its a great tv at that price. I don't think its a very good deal at 500, though.


[MOD: That was a different model. Moofi sold the E470VLE. We are selling the 47LV4400 this time. Same size, different model.]

[edit] Woops! My apologies, those are clearly different TVs. That will teach me to not comment before I've had my coffee :/

birry


quality posts: 2 Private Messages birry

Has anyone had any issues with this TV and white zones around the border? I think it may have happened during shipping, since it's been there right out of the box. The upper left corner on my screen is very light.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
birry wrote:Has anyone had any issues with this TV and white zones around the border? I think it may have happened during shipping, since it's been there right out of the box. The upper left corner on my screen is very light.



You may want to contact the manufacturer for a replacement, or even support@woot.com for assistance.

I'm just hanging out, really.