AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
ThunderThighs wrote:DWTS is returning champs. Battle of the champs. Should be AWESOME!

I'm all a-quiver with eager anticipatory delight,

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I'm all a-quiver with eager anticipatory delight,

Good. We'll expect you to participate in the next day's discussions.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

AZGman

ThunderThighs wrote:Good. We'll expect you to participate in the next day's discussions.

How long can you hold your breath?

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:How long can you hold your breath?

I don't know but I'm going to go see how long I can close my eyes. There's this thing called sleep. I hear it's pretty refreshing. Gonna give it a go.

See ya tomorrow.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

AZGman

ThunderThighs wrote:I don't know but I'm going to go see how long I can close my eyes. There's this thing called sleep. I hear it's pretty refreshing. Gonna give it a go.

See ya tomorrow.

Not far behind ya; g'night, daj.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

THink we are done.
Rusty will have the stem cell treatment.

What we were trying had a 20% success rate. Maybe when it first happened, but rest didn't work at all this time.

Stem cell is 80%

Still an operation if that doesn't take.

Rusty won't be happy. But we figure, heck he is never happy if he isn't with us. Home or away.

If you people are nice to me, I'll post pictures of vacation! If I can figure out how. I think my new cameras have too much memory and screw posting up.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:DWTS is returning champs. Battle of the champs. Should be AWESOME!

//shudder//

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:THink we are done.
Rusty will have the stem cell treatment.

What we were trying had a 20% success rate. Maybe when it first happened, but rest didn't work at all this time.

Stem cell is 80%

Still an operation if that doesn't take.

Rusty won't be happy. But we figure, heck he is never happy if he isn't with us. Home or away.

If you people are nice to me, I'll post pictures of vacation! If I can figure out how. I think my new cameras have too much memory and screw posting up.

When do you leave?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:When do you leave?

Mid day for hubby, my morning!
I have been voted to betray the dog and bring him to the vet by 10 or 11.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Mid day for hubby, my morning!
I have been voted to betray the dog and bring him to the vet by 10 or 11.

Anyone besides you and hubby going to be there?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Anyone besides you and hubby going to be there?

Well, lots of dogs at the vet!

No, we are finally going on a vacation by ourselves.

Hubby is thinking maybe next year we should plan far enough ahead to have both kids and sig others come.
There are 3 bedrooms.

Ideally, one week with everyone and one week alone.
Son suddenly wants to go again. He use to hate it.

We might end up seeing Daughter's almost a mother in law and doggies. We will see.
I might need a dog fix.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

CatCK

quality posts: 52 Private Messages CatCK

DWTS is one of my guilty pleasures. Looking forward to this All Star season.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

I'll be spending more time @ Starbucks, especially now that the new one is just a block away and is opening Tuesday @ 05:30.

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Poor Rusty dog. That is not fun for anyone. Of course if you had our air you wouldn't want to go near outside. If Orc didn't have to work today and I didn't have so much I need to do around the house I'd be heading anywhere away from this I can barely breathe and Ver1 sounds like she's a smoker's daughter (she's not).

What is burning and how far away?
After 9/11 we had days with smoke, if the wind was right. 20 miles away and only smouldering, not active fire.
That was just one complex, I couldn't imagine how much smoke a forest can make.

Actually the small house that went on fire last year had a ton of smoke, but it was out in a few hours.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Well, lots of dogs at the vet!

No, we are finally going on a vacation by ourselves.

Hubby is thinking maybe next year we should plan far enough ahead to have both kids and sig others come.
There are 3 bedrooms.

Ideally, one week with everyone and one week alone.
Son suddenly wants to go again. He use to hate it.

We might end up seeing Daughter's almost a mother in law and doggies. We will see.
I might need a dog fix.

I was almost surprised during the first vacation we had by ourselves that we still liked and enjoyed each other and still had things to talk about with no kids around. We still had one in school at that point.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I was almost surprised during the first vacation we had by ourselves that we still liked and enjoyed each other and still had things to talk about with no kids around. We still had one in school at that point.

That's good!

We have been there alone, but with daughter living there.

I wonder....is this our first vacation completely alone? Not sure.

Last MV vacation was bad. Hopefully this will be better. Nicer house this time.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:well, to be fair, i can be awfully obnoxious.

i hope so, too. the pining is intolerable.

What?

You mean when I was shutting off my computer and not monitoring the site, something happened?
Not fair.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Well, off to sleep.
Hopefully

we will see.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

I'm still here.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I'm back, but my computer was locked up real good. Stupid thing.

Fires all around this area, not real close, but enough smoke to gag ya. I posted a photo from a few days ago in LP, basically those.

Does anyone like space sci-fi and want to be a proof-reader/critic? My Mom couldn't get through my story and that terrifies me. It's for a contest and I basically have the week to finish it. I can send the first draft, but am hoping to work on the second now that the kids are in bed. It's just under 6000 words, so it's a longer short story.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:I'm back, but my computer was locked up real good. Stupid thing.

Fires all around this area, not real close, but enough smoke to gag ya. I posted a photo from a few days ago in LP, basically those.

Does anyone like space sci-fi and want to be a proof-reader/critic? My Mom couldn't get through my story and that terrifies me. It's for a contest and I basically have the week to finish it. I can send the first draft, but am hoping to work on the second now that the kids are in bed. It's just under 6000 words, so it's a longer short story.

Not into sci-fi at all, sorry, or I'd help.

Night all. Tomorrow.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Not into sci-fi at all, sorry, or I'd help.

Night all. Tomorrow.

I knew that wasn't your genre, which is why I didn't directly ask. I personally think it's light sci-fi, but when my Mom had problems.... yeah now I'm worried.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
KtCallista wrote:I knew that wasn't your genre, which is why I didn't directly ask. I personally think it's light sci-fi, but when my Mom had problems.... yeah now I'm worried.

I'd love to read it and do my best with proof reading.

edlada

quality posts: 6 Private Messages edlada
pooflady wrote:I was almost surprised during the first vacation we had by ourselves that we still liked and enjoyed each other and still had things to talk about with no kids around. We still had one in school at that point.

Good morning all! My wife and I just had our 4th anniversary and in January we are going to Tenerife in the Canary Islands for a week for our first ever vacation alone. We have made other trips but always with others or visiting family etc. This time it will be just the two of us, sun and sand and fresh seafood. It shouls be in the 70s-80s there so it will be a nice break from Polish winter.

Tomorrow is my first concert with the choir. We practiced today and I felt pretty good about it. Tomorrow afternoon we practice with the orchestra, that's a whole other ball of cheese. Should be interesting. Then performance will be at 7 p.m. and a party at our house after! The church where we are performing is near this giant Jesus statue. It is quite the landmark!

The town is named Śweibodzin and people call it Rio de Świebodzineiro after the famous statue in Rio De Janeiro.

My dogs like me, that is important.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! I'm wearing my Clemson shirt. Go Tigers! I won't watch the game because I am a terrible jinx. Clemson vs. Florida State 8pm

AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! I'm wearing my Clemson shirt. Go Tigers! I won't watch the game because I am a terrible jinx. Clemson vs. Florida State 8pm

Wow! You have that power? Don't tel Vegas and we can make us some $$

Good morning Joyner, Gman and later risers

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady

Good morning everyone.

KtCallista

jaws - send my your email in the PM thread. It's a Google doc and I'll give you access to comment on it there.

AZGman

Afternoon, anybody.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, anybody.

Here, in and out. Company coming for dinner and cards tonight, so doing some cleaning. The only food prep left is making hamburger patties and dumping baked beans in a pot with brown sugar and molasses.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Here, in and out. Company coming for dinner and cards tonight, so doing some cleaning. The only food prep left is making hamburger patties and dumping baked beans in a pot with brown sugar and molasses.

Enjoy!

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Enjoy!

Damn! My Swivel Sweeper (as seen on TV) ran out of juice halfway through the dining room. I hope an hour will recharge it enough to finish.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Damn! My Swivel Sweeper (as seen on TV) ran out of juice halfway through the dining room. I hope an hour will recharge it enough to finish.

Sort of a power nap, huh?

KtCallista

AZGman wrote:Sort of a power nap, huh?

Picking out a laptop! Orc has it down to these two:
The HP

The Sony

We've already bought a new hard drive so that's not a consideration, and he says he'd upgrade the ram on the Sony if we get that one.

Anyone have any thoughts?

AZGman

KtCallista wrote:Picking out a laptop! Orc has it down to these two:
The HP

The Sony

We've already bought a new hard drive so that's not a consideration, and he says he'd upgrade the ram on the Sony if we get that one.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Get the pretty one.

KtCallista

AZGman wrote:Get the pretty one.

The one with the pretty display or the one with the pretty metal case?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Trying out a new restaurant that opened near me. Has pretty good reviews on Yelp. cream of broccoli soup is good... And HOT.

Chicken fried steak, mashed taters, and carrots win too. New place to eat!

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

ThunderThighs wrote:Trying out a new restaurant that opened near me. Has pretty good reviews on Yelp. cream of broccoli soup is good... And HOT.

Do we get the course by course?

ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:Do we get the course by course?

Updated above. Lol.

FORUM MODERATOR